'70% chance of stroke, 30% chance of death': Rana Daggubati on health condition
- Rumours about Rana Daggubati getting a kidney transplant did rounds on social media last year
- Fans were worried last year when he looked surprisingly lean
- He had dismissed all the rumours of his deteriorating health
Actor Rana Daggubati recently revealed that he was diagnosed with heart complications and kidney failure and has been seriously ill, according to media reports.
This is the first time that the actor talked about his health condition after several rumours about him getting a kidney transplant did rounds on social media last year.
In a recent episode of Samantha Ruth Prabhu's talk show 'Sam Jam', Daggubati said, "When life was on fast forward, there came a pause button... there was BP (blood pressure), calcification around your heart and you have failed kidneys..."
He added, "It would have been a 70 percent chance of stroke or a haemorrhage and 30 percent chance of death."
Daggubati could be seen breaking down as the host talked about his bravery on coming out of such circumstances. He then wiped away his tears and flashed a thumbs-up to the cheering audience.
Fans were worried last year when Daggubati looked surprisingly lean in his social media photos. However the 'Baahubali' fame actor had dismissed all the rumours of his deteriorating health.