Delhi University (DU) admission process for the undergraduate courses has started from today, October 4 under the first cut-off list. The admission process under first cut-off will end on October 6 and this year the admission will be conducting online. To take admission, students have to login to the admission dashboard to choose subject and college combination, upload documents and submit the admission fee to complete the process.
We have mentioned the key points students must knowabout Delhi University's online admission:
· Log in to the dashboard, select a college and course and upload the documents. Colleges will verify the documents and once the application has been approved by the principal, pay the entry fee. If the candidate does not submit the required documentation, he or she will be contacted on his or her registered phone number and email ID.
· Colleges will personally verify the documents for the various stages of admission. If at any stage the recipient is found to have submitted false, documents, acceptance will be cancelled immediately.
· For a specific selection cycle, a candidate can choose only one program and one college. They are not allowed to change their preferences at any stage of the admission cycle.
· If the candidate's application is approved but does not pay and we want to seek entry into the next round, he or she will have to cancel the application and re-apply in a different round. They have to pay Rs 1,000 as cancellation fee. If a person is registered to pay the application fee but wants to be admitted in a different round, he or she can cancel the application. The money will be returned to the fund, after deducting the cancellation fee.
· After admission to the next round of nominations, the admission fee will be automatically adjusted, using the wallet, and the candidate must pay the remaining amount only
This year, DU has planned to release five cut-off list. The second cut-off will scheduled to be release on October 9, 2021. And the admission process will start from October 11 and will end on October 13.
The third and the final cut-off list will be release on October 16 and the admission process will begin on October 18 at 10am. Candidates will be able to apply for admission before October 21 at 11.59 pm. Fourth and Fifth cut-off will be released on the basis on vacant seats. The entire admission process is likely to end in the month of November.