30 years of Shah Rukh Khan: 30 reasons why we love King Khan
- King Khan completes three decades in Bollywood
- He holds the record of maximum Filmfare Awards
- His comeback next year with three new films
Shah Rukh Khan completes 30 years in Bollywood. He started his journey with small time roles in TV serials and eventually ventured into movies with “Deewana” being his first film. He got the best Debut Trophy in the 38th Filmfare awards and since then there was no looking back for him. He is undoubtedly one of the biggest stars in the world. Most people of India have a special emotion for his name. He might be our lover, college buddy, husband, our 3A.M friend, or our guru. Most of us hold a special place in our hearts for him.
On the completion of thirty years, let us know thirty reasons why we love him
- SRK is an inspiration to many of us. Shah Rukh Khan showed people how a man can transform from rag to riches. He inspires people to chase their dreams every day. He himself came from Delhi to Mumbai to achieve his dreams of becoming a star.
- He broke the myth of Bollywood actors being college dropouts. He holds a masters degree in Mass Communication from the esteemed Jamia Milia University.
- He has the most number of bumper box office openers since 1992. He has given sixteen blockbusters out of the sixty two films.
- Not only did he give blockbusters in Bollywood but also gave hits on Television like Fauji, Circus.
- He is a supremely talented and confident personality.
- Shah Rukh has mastered the art of spreading love. His signature pose with arms wide open makes people fall in awe with him.
- He is the romance king of bollywood. Though Shah Rukh Khan has starred in most of the genres, he has given most hits in his romantic films.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s film has reduced the hassle of parents giving names to their kids. Raj and Rahul was the common name of most Indian boys of the 90s.
- His dimple chins help brighten up anyone’s dull day.
- He gave a popular landmark to Mumbai with Mannat. Every common man dreams of visiting his house.
- Shah Rukh Khan has the highest record of the overseas blockbuster in India.
- He is the only actor to give five back to back “ Highest Grosser of the Year” from 2000 to 2004.
- He is the Superstar of the generation. He taught us to love, dream, fight and struggle to achieve our dreams.
- His film DDLJ still holds a record of 10 crore tickets sold in the year of 1995. This is one of the largest records till date.
- He made us believe Friendship is love by his dialogue “Pyaar Dosti hai”.
- “Bade Bade Desho Mein….aise ” is one of the best Dialogues of Shah Rukh Khan.
- SRK’s smile, eyes and his charismatic personality is enough to make you fall for him.
- He made our nation proud by representing India in all international levels and also by achieving the title of “Legion d'honneur”.
- He holds the record of achieving 14 Filmfare Awards.
- He proved Silence is Golden during the time of controversies associated with his son.
- Shah Rukh holds one of the most prestigious recognitions of our country. He is a Padma Shri Awardee by the Government of India.
- He was one of the driving forces behind Dharma Productions to prosper so much. His Kuch Kuch Hota Hai became an all time blockbuster followed by much loved entertainer Main Hoon Na.
- Along with Amitabh Bachan and late Dilip Kumar he is also one the representative of Indian Cinema across the world.
- The “Sattar Minute” monologue from the film Chak De still gives us goosebumps.
- One of the first Indians to have a wax statue in Madame Tussauds Museum.
- A trendsetter and one of the most fashionable person from the film Industry.
- Even though you are not a Kolkata Knight Riders Fan, you might have sung “Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo” for SRK.
- It is Sharukh Khan who comes to our evoked set when anyone says King of Bollywood.
- His bonding with Gauri Khan is like a dream relationship for every couple.
- Shah Rukh Khan is no longer an actor but is an era, a period.
After completing his thirty years in Bollywood he is making a comeback again in 2023 with films like Jawan, Pathan and Dunki.