Due to allegations of sexual assault against him, Warner Bros. is reportedly considering removing Ezra Miller from his lead role in The Flash, which is scheduled for a 2023 release.

Ezra Miller has been detained twice in recent months on charges of multiple physical assaults, brainwashing 18-year-old activist Gibson Iron Eyes, hiding them from their parents, and multiple counts of physical assault.

Also Read| The Flash movie outruns Ezra Miller’s controversies…for now

After a courthouse issued a temporary harassment-prevention order against Miller on behalf of a mother and her 12-year-old child, another accusation was made public in June.

Allegations against Ezra Miller:

Miller has been accused of violence since April 2020, when a video purportedly showing him choking a woman went viral. The incident occurred in an Icelandic bar, and while no cops were called, TMZ reported that Miller was asked to leave. The woman spoke with Variety in an interview published on June 30.

Miller was detained twice in Hawaii, the first time in March for disorderly behaviour and harassment at a karaoke bar and the second time in April for second-degree assault after they allegedly threw a chair at a woman, 26, in a private residence.

On both occasions, Miller posted bail and was let go, however, he was charged with at least one of the incidents, and Hawaii police announced in April that their investigation was still ongoing. Also in April, an unnamed couple who had stayed with Miller in Hawaii filed and later had a temporary restraining order against him dismissed. They claimed that Miller broke into their bedroom and threatened them.

Also Read| Why Michael Keaton hasn’t seen any DC or Marvel films despite playing Batman and Vulture

Accusations by Gibson Iron Eyes’ parent:

Gibson Iron Eyes, 18, who had reportedly been living with Miller since December 2021, was represented by Sara Jumping Eagle and Chase Iron Eyes in a June request for a protective order from the judge. The couple claims that Miller met the family during protests at the Standing Rock Reservation in 2016, when Gibson was only 12 years old, as first reported by TMZ. Miller and Gibson became friends after that.

In the years that followed, Gibson’s parents assert that Miller used an offer to “create a sense of indebtedness” when he persuaded them to send their son to Bard College at Simon’s Rock in Massachusetts and promised to pay tuition through a foundation. They claim in court documents that Miller physically abused Gibson while giving him alcohol and drugs, such as LSD, marijuana, and ketamine.

According to the filing, Miller allegedly caused the bruises that Gibson’s parents discovered on their body.

Gibson appeared to deny these allegations in an unconfirmed Instagram post on June 5, calling the Miller reports a “tragedy.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Gibson (@tokatawin)

They uploaded a video to the same account to defend Gibson’s Instagram statement after people questioned its veracity.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Gibson (@tokatawin)

Protection against Miller:

An unidentified mother and her 12-year-old child in Greenfield, Massachusetts, were given a temporary harassment prevention order against Miller about a week after word of Jumping Eagle and Iron Eyes’ order of protection spread. Miller allegedly threatened the family and behaved inappropriately toward their nonbinary child, according to the Daily Beast, which examined the signed order and spoke with the mother, her child, and a neighbour.

Also Read| Who was Judith Durham, former Seekers lead dead at 79?

Unsafe conditions on Miller’s farm:

On June 23, Rolling Stone revealed that for a few months, a 25-year-old mother and her three young children (ages 1 to 5) had been residing in unsafe conditions on Miller’s 96-acre farm in Stamford, Vermont. Miller met the woman, according to the report, in March in Hilo, Hawaii. Gibson travelled with them at the time, and they were both arrested twice for assault and disorderly conduct. The father of the children claims that Miller took his family out of Hawaii without telling him, and that since then, he hasn’t been able to contact or communicate with them.

Nadia, a woman who spoke to Variety, claimed that Miller acted in a concerning manner while visiting her Berlin apartment in February 2022.