Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the 2021 admit card for the June Term End Examination (TEE). To download the admit card, candidates who had registered for the June TEE exam can visit the official website of IGNOU i.e. ignou.ac.in.
The June Term End Examination (TEE) is scheduled to be held on September 27 and will continue till October 6, 2021. Earlier, the exam was postponed due to the corona virus pandemic.
Candidates can download the IGNOU June TEE 2021 Admit Card by following the below steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website at ignou.ac.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021 link flashing in the main menu
Step 3: Enter your login details such as enrolment number and select programme
Step 4: Click on the ‘submit’ button
Step 5: IGNOU June TEE admit card will be displayed in the screen
Step 6: Download the admit card and keep its hard copy safe for further need
The exam will be conducted in an online mode so candidates can appear for the exam from their comfort of home. Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based Online Remote Proctored Examination (ORPE) will be conducted for the Certificates and Diplomas (Online Programmes)
· For the entry in the examination hall, the candidates must have to submit an online examination form and pay the exam fee
· The form must be filled with the same email ID registered with the LMS
· Safe Exam Browser (Software download link will be provided before testing at iop.ignouonline.ac.in)
· Time to time notification related to examination for online programmes will be announced on the official website
· Mock test links will be provided to students prior to the actual online test.
· Detailed guidelines for online exams will be provided to students prior to the actual exam on the IOP Portal
Candidates are advised to check the details available on admit card. In case if any mistake is found in the admit card then candidates must have to report it to the University immediately.