Pokemon Go: All you need to know about Pokemon Raid Day
- The raid battle feature completed five years on Pokemon GO
- Pokemon will be appearing in five- star raids after August 20, 2021
- The following Mega-Evolved Pokemon will make appearance in Mega Raids
The new update, which is being released in celebration of the feature completing five years on the game, Collection Challenges, Referrals, Together We Raid, expanded Pokedex classifications, real-time sky mechanic.
Many Pokémon will make an appearance in five-star raids throughout August and it will be held from August 6 at 10:00 a.m. local time.
Also Read | Pokemon Go: Events to lookout for in August
What is Pokemon Raid Day ?
An hour-long international events in which one specific Pokemon or a group of Pokemon seems more frequently in Raids. It usually feature new, rare, Legendary, or Mythical Pokémon as Raid Bosses, generally with exclusive moves.
Date and Time for Pokemon Raid Day in August?
Raid Day will be held from August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m local time.
What is special about Pokemon Raid Day in August ?
Throughout August, the following Pokemon will appear in five-star raids:
1) Palkia will make appearance in five-star raid from August 6, 2021 to August 20,2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time.
2) Dialga will be appearing in five-star raid from August 6, 2021 to August 20,2021 at 10:00 a.m. local time.
3) Pokemon will be appearing in five- star raids after August 20, 2021.
Also Read | Steps to prepare for August Eevee Community Day
In addition to this, the following Mega-Evolved Pokemon will make appearance in Mega Raids:
1) Mega Amphoros will make an appearance in Mega Raids from Friday, August 6, at 10:00 am to Friday, August 20, at 10:00 am at local time.
2) Mega Charizard X will appear for Mega Raids until Friday, August 6 at 10:00 a.m. at local time.
3) Mega Beedrill will make an appearance in Mega Raids from August 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to August 26, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. at local time.
4) Also Mega Pidgeot will appear in Mega Raids from Thursday, August 26, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Wednesday, September 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
Also Read | Eevee Community Day 2021
Every Wednesday in August, a Raid Hour event will occur from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time. The following Pokemon will be featured in this Raid Hour:
1) Dialga will be featured on Wednesday, August 4, 2021.
2) Palkia will be featured on Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
3) Palkia will be featured on Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
4) The Pokemon for Wednesday, August 25, will announce later.
On Monday, August 30, 2021, a bonus hour raid will be held from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time.