Shri Krishna Janmashtami, one of the most auspicious Hindu festivals is on Monday. The day marks the birth of Lord Krishna who was born and brought up in Gokul, and hence the day is also called Gokulashtami. Lord Krishna was the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu. The occasion is celebrated by observing fasts, performing puja and recreating Krishna's birth at 12 am. Since the celebrations this year will be highly scaled down due to the COVID-19 pandemic and physical greetings are not wise, here are some lovely wishes and quotes for Janmashtami to virtually greet you near and dear ones.
Wishes for Janmashtami 2021
* May this Janmashtami be the best one for you. I always pray for the well being of you and your family. God bless you
* Wishing you and your family an auspicious and safe Janmashtami!
* May the little Blue-God steal your sorrows and leave you with health, happiness and good fortune. Happy Janmashtami!
* May Krishna always protect you from ill-earth and coronavirus
* Happy Shri Krishna Janmashtami! May this day brings all the peace and prosperity to you and the world.
* Life without Krishna seems like prayers without devotion, words without emotion, Followers without fragrance, Echo Without resonance, Existence without a goal, world without soul.
* "The only way you can conquer me is via love, and there I am happily conquered."
* "No one that does good work will ever come to a terrible ending, either in the world to come."
* "Fear not. What’s not actual never was and never will be. What’s real always was and cannot be destroyed."
* "Whatever happened, happened for the good. Whatever is happening, is happening for the good. Whatever will happen, will also happen for the good."
* "You came empty-handed, and you will leave empty-handed."