Kolkata Knight Riders ace spinner and trump card Sunil Narine was cleared by the Indian Premier League's bowling action committee on Sunday, after being reported last week, said a PTI report.
Narine who was picked up for suspect action during his team's 2 run win against Kings XI Punjab, could be barred from bowling in tournament if another such instance is recorded.
However the IPL committee relieved him of all charges and found his action to be clean.
The Indian Premier League issued a statement on the matter and said, " Sunil Narine, the Kolkata Knight Riders player, has been cleared by the IPL's suspect bowling action committee."
After being reported Sunil Narine was placed on the IPL warning list.
Narine's franchise Kolkata Knight Riders requested an official assessment of Narine's action from the specific committee, and submitted action footage in slow motion with back and side angles.
The committee then reviewed the action footage sent of Mr Narine with the naked eye and concluded that the elbow-bend appears to be within the range of permissible limits.
"The committee also noted that Mr Narine should reproduce the same action going forward in the IPL 2020 matches as presented to the Committee in the video footage," the IPL added in its statement.
Following the thorough examination the 32-year-old cricketer was removed from the IPL suspect action warning list.
In 2015, Narine served suspension from bowling in international cricket after his action was declared illegal by the ICC. But he was cleared to bowl in all formats in 2016 after undergoing corrective measures.
His action was also reported during the 2018 Pakistan Super League but was cleared eventually.
Narine sharpened his batting skills after being reported multiple times.
Narine picked up two wickets in his four overs during the match last Saturday, which KKR won by two runs while defending 165.