Mahavir Jayanti is celebrated across the country by Jain devotees on the thirteenth day of Chaitra month. The day marks the birth anniversary of Lord Mahavira, which will fall on April 25 this year. Lord Mahavira was the 24th Tirthankara of Jainism.
He gave the world several important teachings like maintaining peace, following the principle of non-violence and living a life of detachment. Though you cannot celebrate the festival with same zeal due to the ongoing COVID crisis, you can still wish loved ones virtually.
Here are a few wishes and message to send to your dear ones, this Mahavir Jayanti:
- May the teachings of Lord Mahavir inspire you to follow the right path and always be kind to everyone around you. Wishing you a very Happy Mahavir Jayanti.
- The occasion of Mahavir Jayanti reminds us of the precious teachings of Lord Mahavir which have always inspired generations. Happy Mahavir Jayanti to you.
Also Read: Is COVID vaccine free in India?
- On this auspicious occasion of Mahavir Jayanti, I send you and your family the best of wishes and blessings. May you are blessed with the strength to follow the right path of kindness and goodness.
- Always adapt the path of truth, non-violence, kindness, and knowledge and you will live a happy life blessed with righteousness. Sending best wishes on Mahavir Jayanti 2021 to you.
- May Lord Vardhman Mahavir bless your life with happiness, knowledge, and kindness. May you always follow the right path and enjoy a blessed life. Happy Mahavir Jayanti to you and your family.