Marvel Studios on Monday announced the official titles and gave a release window for the 10 upcoming movies in the fourth phase of its cinematic universe. In a three-minute video, the studio gave fans a sneak peek into the various movies coming their way in the next two years, along with a heartfelt tribute to all the 23 movies in the previous three phases.
Marvel's blockbuster 2021 - which has already seen the release of the much acclaimed Disney+ shows 'Wandavision' and 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier', and has other projects in line - will continue with the first theatrical release, 'Black Widow' in July, 2021.
The studio also celebrated its legacy with footages from various films, while also including the audience reaction from 'Avengers: Endgame'
Some of the clips shown in the video were released preiously, it gave fans a look at new footage from 'Black Widow' and 'Shang Chi' along with the first look at the much-awaited 'Eternals', which stars Richard Madden, Angelina Jolie, Kumail Nanjiani, Salma Hayek and others.
It also confirmed the titles for the next Black Panther and Captain Marvel movies - Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and The Marvels.
Here are all the projects lined up for MCU's Phase 4:
- Black Widow - July, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - September 2021<br>
- Eternals - October 2021<br>
- Spider-Man: No Way Home - December 2021<br>
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - March 2022<br>
- Thor: Love and Thunder - May 2022<br>
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - July 2022<br>
- The Marvels - November 2022<br>
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - February 2023<br>
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 - May 2023<br>