NEET MDS round-1 counselling by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) ends on Tuesday, August 24. Candidates who have not yet registered for round-1 counselling under the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) may do so by end of Tuesday. From August 25, seat allocations will begin, which are scheduled to end on August 26.
The process of filling in choices and locking them in as part of registration took place from August 21 to August 24. The results for the counselling process will be released on August 27. Following that, students will have to report to allotted colleges between August 28 and September 1 for document verification.
Counselling for NEET MDS began seven months after the examinations were held. Results of the examination were announced on December 31.
The entrance examination of NEET MDS 2021 was conducted on December 16, 2020. In addition to 50% of the All India Quota, admission will be made on the basis of MCC NEET MDS advice on seats at various Universities of Central Armed Forces Medical Colleges nationwide.
The admission process under the first round of counselling is due to be completed by September 1, 2021.
Here are the steps for candidates to register for NEET MDS 2021 counselling round-1 :
· Visit the official website of MCC- mcc.nic.in
· On the homepage, click on the NEET MDS 2021 link that illuminates the main menu
· A new page will be opened. In the space provided, submit login credentials and complete the application form
· Review the information you have completed and continue to pay the application fee
· Click the 'submit' button
· Your application form is about to be submitted. Download a copy of the application form, and keep it safe for future use
Candidates will do well to remember that the registration process for NEET MDS will end on August 24, Tuesday.