SBI customers can file IT returns for free: Check how
- SBI announced that its customers can file their ITR on the YONO app
- You can do it FREE with Tax2win on YONO
- Customer hould have certain documents to file an ITR.
The State Bank of India (SBI) customers can file their Income Tax Returns (ITR) for free. The SBI has recently announced that its customers can file their ITR with Tax2Win on the YONO app. On October 5, SBI tweeted "Do you want to file an ITR? You can do it FREE with Tax2win on YONO. All you need is 5 documents. Download now: sbiyono.sbi."
Also Read | RBI monetary policy: Check all details here
The SBI customers who are interested in filing ITR through the YONO app should have certain documents that are required to file an ITR.
1) PAN card
2) Aadhaar card
4) Tax deduction details
5) Interest income certificates
6) Investment proofs for tax saving
SBI customers have to follow certain steps in order to file their ITR through the YONO app.
- The customers have to login to SBI YONO.
- Then the users have to select the option 'Shops and Orders'
- Now, the candidates have to select ' Tax and Investment'
- Then one has to select 'Tax2Win'
In September, the Central Board of Direct Taxation (CBDT) extended the ITR filing deadline FY 2020-21 for individuals till 31 December 2021, mostly for the difficulties faced by taxpayers in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Finance Ministry in a statement said, “The due date of furnishing of Return of Income for the Assessment Year 2021-22, which was 31st July, 2021 under sub-section (1) of section 139 of the Act, as extended to 30th September, 2021 vide Circular No.9/2021 dated 20.05.2021, is hereby further extended to 31st December, 2021."