SSC GD Constable admit card 2021: How to download
- SSC will conduct exams from Nov 16, 2021, to Dec 25, 2021
- Admit cards will be available a week before examination
- Selected Candidates will be appointed to BSF, CISF, SSB, and ITBP
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct a competitive exam for General Duty Constable posts in BSF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, and other defense forces. In July 2021, the SSC has released notification for 25,271 Constable GD posts.
This will be a computer-based exam and SSC will conduct exams from November 16, 2021, to December 25, 2021, as per the recently issued notice. The admit cards will be made available one week before the written examination. The candidates will require to enter their application number and date of birth on the provided link to access the SSC Constable GD, Admit Card.
How to download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021
1. First of all, visit the official website of SSC that is ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the tab named “Constable-GD 2021”.
3. Look for the link relevant to GD Constable Admit Card 2021.
4. Fill in the required details like registration number, Date of birth, and password.
5. Verify the input details and submit them.
6. Then, check your admit card.
7. Download and print the same for future use.
A total of 100 multiple choice questions will be asked in the paper and each correct answer will carry one mark. 90 minutes will be given to solve the question paper.
The paper will be divided into four sections:
General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 questions for 25 marks)
General Knowledge & General Awareness (25 questions for 25 marks)
Elementary Mathematics (25 questions for 25 marks)
General Hindi / General English (25 questions for 25 marks)
The commission has released the notification for Constable GD posts in various defense forces in July 2021. From a total of 25271 posts, there are 22424 posts for Male candidates while 2847 posts are for female candidates. The online application submission process was started on 17/07/2021 and the last date of application submission was 31/08/2021.