Sushant Singh Rajput was last offered a film on Kasab, had another call on June 15: Report
- The actor died by suicide on June 14 at his Bandra residence
- He was in talks for a movie about the 26/11 terror attacks
- Uday Singh Gauri from CornerStone LLP revealed the details in statements to the Mumbai Police, the CBI, and the ED
Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput was in talks for his next film on Ajmal Kasab, a terrorist involved in the Mumbai 26/11 terror attacks, said Uday Singh Gauri from CornerStone LLP, a talent management agency, in a statement to Mumbai Police, the Central Board of Investigation and the Enforcement Directorate, reports India Today.
In a statement, Gauri said that the discussion had happened on June 13, a day before the actor died by suicide at his residence in Bandra, on his mobile phone and then connected with film director Nikhil Advani and producer Ramesh Taurani through a conference call.
According to sources from the agencies, Sushant spoke over the conference call for around seven minutes, reports India Today. Gauri further said that Sushant was to discuss the details of the film on June 15 again through a call as the lockdown was in effect.
The actor was found dead at his Mumbai apartment on June 14 and since then three national investigating agencies, CBI, ED, and NCB, are probing the case.
His girlfriend, actor Rhea Chakraborty, was accused by the late actor's father of abetting his son's suicide. She was later booked for drug-related matters in the case and has been released from jail on bail in October.