New Delhi, Sep 8 (PTI) Three-time Paralympic medal-winning javelin thrower Devendra Jhajharia, former cricketer Venkatesh Prasad, and ex-world champion boxer L Sarita Devi have been named ...
- In the 2016 Rio Paralympics, India had won 4 medals
- India ended Tokyo Paralympics with 19 medals
- Bhavina Patel won India's first medal at the Paralympic Games
New Delhi, Delhi, India – Business Wire India • Devendra Jhajharia and Sundar Singh Gurjar secured a silver and bronze, respectively, in the men’s F46 javelin throw event at Tokyo Paralympics ...
- Javelin thrower Sumit Antil won a gold medal at the Tokyo Paralympics
- Devendra Jhajharia, Yogesh Kathuniya and Sharad Kumar were also given a warm welcome
- The athletes were welcomed enthusiastically by SAI officials
New Delhi, Sep 3 (PTI) Four Indian para athletes, including javelin throw gold medallist Sumit Antil, on Friday returned home to a never-seen-before boisterous welcome during which supporters ...
- India has surpassed its best-ever performance at the Paralympics with 7 medals so far
- India had won 4 medals at the 2016 Rio and the 1984 New York/Mandeville Paralympics
- Avani Lekhara and Sumit Anthil have won gold medals in shooting and javelin throw events respectively
Jaipur, Aug 30 (PTI) Rajasthan Governor Kalraj Mishra on Monday congratulated shooter Avani Lekhara who became the first Indian woman to win a gold medal at the Paralympics.
Tokyo, Aug 30 (PTI) Records tumbled and history was scripted more than once as India's Paralympians, both young and old, recorded their best ever Games medal haul on just the sixth day of ...