- The 5th Test between India and England was cancelled over COVID-19 concerns in the visitors' camp
- The ECB said that India are unable to field a team over
- The final result of the 5-match series, which India currently lead 2-1, is not yet confirmed
- India face England in Manchester with a 2-1 lead
- Virat Kohli will be looking to script a historic victory
- The India vs England starts at 15:30 IST
Manchester, Sep 8 (PTI) His team ended up on the losing side but England captain Joe Root believes that the pitch for the Oval Test against India was a "brilliant example" of a good Test track ...
- Jos Buttler missed the fourth Test to attend the birth of his second child
- Jack Leach was part of the squad for the 1st and 2nd Tests, but hasn't played since March
- India lead the series 2-1, with the 5th Test at Old Trafford set to begin from September 5
London, Sep 6 (PTI) English skipper Joe Root on Monday rued that they could not take a big first innings lead after dismissing India for a paltry 191 and also dropped a few tough catches, that ...
- Really proud of the character the team has shown, Virat Kohli said
- He lauded Jasprit Bumrah for his brilliant performance
- India now leads the Test series 2-1
- India beat England in the final session on the fifth day of the Test
- Jasprit Bumrah became the fastest Indian pacer to reach 100 Test wickets
- Shardul Thakur and Bumrah took 2 wickets each
- Bumrah also received compliments for his role with the bat in the second Test at Lord's
- Bumrah contributed to an 89-run ninth-wicket
- Afridi ended the series with as many as 18 wickets
London, Sep 6 (PTI) England opener Haseeb Hameed went on the defensive during the first session to take the hosts to 131 for two at lunch against India in pursuit of a tough target of 368 ...