New York, Oct 17 (PTI) Opportunities are galore in India for all investors and industry stakeholders with the current reset in the global supply chain and clear-headed and committed leadership ...
With current reset in global supply chain, opportunities galore in India for investors and industry stakeholders: Sitharaman
New York, Oct 17 (PTI) Opportunities are galore in India for all investors and industry stakeholders with the current reset in the global supply chain and clear headed and committed leadership ...
- Ten Legionnaires’ disease cases have been detected in a cluster in Long Island
- One death and two hospitalisations have been reported
- Seven patients have been discharged
- New York real estate heir Robert Durst has been placed on a ventilator after contracting coronavirus
- He was sentenced to life imprisonment on Thursday for murdering his close close Susan Berman in 2000
- The 78-year-old was in “very bad condition” during Thursday's sentencing hearing
Washington, Oct 16 (PTI) India’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman here said the Biden Administration and leaders from the corporate sector in the US have welcomed recent economic reforms ...
- Donald Trump will be deposed on Monday regarding his security team's crackdown on a protest in 2015
- The deposition is expected to take place in the Trump Tower
- Trump and his team tried to get the subpoena ordering him to testify quashed
- The carriers will make commitments towards moving to 24/7 working
- President Joe Biden will meet with leaders of the Ports Unions
- Biden will meet executives from Walmart, FedEx and UPS
CHENNAI, India, Oct. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cricketer Dinesh Karthik's last-ball six in the 2018 India-Bangladesh match, the move that won India the Nidahas Trophy that year, is one of recent ...
New York, Oct 12 (PTI) A twin-engine plane owned by an Indian-origin Cardiologist has crashed in the US state of California, killing two persons, including the physician, and causing a fire that ...