- The stock market value of India might rise from $3.5 trillion to above $5 trillion by 2024
- The pipeline for further public offerings will be strong over the next two years
- India will likely overtake the United Kingdom and the Middle East as the world's fifth-largest economy
- Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma recently tweeted about a Zoom call that went on for 7 hour 45 minutes
- Sharma said that this was his longest-ever Zoom call
- A Twitter user said he has spent more time speaking on the phone to his girlfriend
New Delhi, Aug 5 (PTI) A 23-year-old employee of the Delhi Civil Defence (DCD) was arrested for allegedly extorting money from people in east Delhi's Ghazipur area, police said on Thursday.
- Several websites and apps, including Zomato, Paytm, Disney+ Hotstar and Sony LIV, faced major outage
- The outage was caused by service disruption at Akamai Technologies
- Akamai is an internet infrastructure company based in the US
- Paytm submitted the IPO-related draft papers to the country’s market regulator on Friday
- Paytm was laucnched in 2009
- Paytm Payments Bank has 333 million customers as of March 31
New Delhi, Jul 16 (PTI) Digital payments and financial services firm Paytm has filed a draft red herring prospectus for its proposed Rs 16,600 crore-initial public offering (IPO) with the ...
- Paytm's IPO will be worth Rs 16,600
- It is likely to open in November
- Ahead of its IPO, Paytm's parent One97 Communications is planning to raise Rs 2,000
New Delhi, Jun 10 (PTI) Over a dozen entities, including large digital companies like Paytm and MakeMyTrip, are looking at approval for offering vaccine bookings, according to CoWIN head RS Sharma.