- Yuvraj Singh was released on interim bail following his arrest by Haryana police on Sunday
- He had been booked in February for using a caste slur while referring to Yuzvendra Chahal
- Yuvraj had apologised for 'unintentionally hurting sentiments'
Dubai, Oct 17 (PTI) All-rounder Hardik Pandya's form and few batting slots will be foremost on captain Virat Kohli's mind as India look to make the most of two T20 World Cup warm-up matches ...
- The seventh edition of the T20 World Cup is going to start from October 17
- Rohit Sharma is one of the best white ball batsmen
- He has scored 2864 runs at a strike rate of 138.96 in 111 T20Is
- Rohit Sharma is Mumbai Indians' captain
- MI failed to reach the IPL playoffs on Friday
- After the defeat, Sharma shared a message for his team
- "He is getting better day by day, so in the next week or so he might be able to bowl," Rohit said
- The skipper also backed Pandya despite his disappointing performance against SRH
- Pandya scored only 127 runs at an average of 14.11 this season
Abu Dhabi, Oct 9 (PTI) Back in form with two successive fifties in the IPL, young wicketkeeper batsman Ishan Kishan said skipper Virat Kohli has told him that he will be seen as an opener ...
Abu Dhabi, Oct 9 (PTI) India's senior chairman of selectors Chetan Sharma had said that Hardik Pandya would be bowling in IPL but Indian vice-captain and MI skipper Rohit Sharma is expecting ...
Abu Dhabi, Oct 8 (PTI) Defending champions Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma said their "collective failure as a group" in the second leg of IPL led to their early exit from the tournament.
- Mumbai Indians defeated the Sunrisers Hyderabad by 42 runs
- The defending champions, however, failed to qualify for the playoffs
- Ishan Kishan top-scored for Mumbai with 84 runs
Abu Dhabi, Oct 8 (PTI) Ishan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav struck whirlwind fifties as defending champions Mumbai Indians posted a mammoth 235 for nine against Sunrisers Hyderabad in their ...