New Delhi, Oct 6 (PTI) With just a day left for the e-auction of the prime minister's mementos to end, historical items and religious artefacts seem to have drawn more interest, while sports ...
Chandigarh, Sep 19 (PTI) Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu on Sunday praised the grit and determination of Indian Paralympians, saying they brought cheer and hope to the entire nation ...
- The auction is being organised by the Ministry of Culture until October 7
- The proceeds of the auction will contribute to the 'Namami Gange' project
- All the equipment has been signed by the respective athletes
- In the 2016 Rio Paralympics, India had won 4 medals
- India ended Tokyo Paralympics with 19 medals
- Bhavina Patel won India's first medal at the Paralympic Games
- Javelin thrower Sumit Antil won a gold medal at the Tokyo Paralympics
- Devendra Jhajharia, Yogesh Kathuniya and Sharad Kumar were also given a warm welcome
- The athletes were welcomed enthusiastically by SAI officials
New Delhi, Sep 3 (PTI) Four Indian para athletes, including javelin throw gold medallist Sumit Antil, on Friday returned home to a never-seen-before boisterous welcome during which supporters ...
- Sumit Antil and Avani Lekhara (19) shone the brightest with their epoch-making gold medals
- The free tickets would be available to the two athletes on both domestic and international routes
- Sumit Antil won his gold medal in the men's javelin event
New Delhi, Aug 31 (PTI) IndiGo on Tuesday announced it will offer unlimited free tickets for one year to Avani Lekhara and Sumit Antil, who won gold medals at the Tokyo Paralympics.