NEW DELHI, April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Indian Women Institutional League India (IWIL India), is the leading advocate for incubating, accelerating and empowering more than 20,000 aspiring ...
Finance Minister Niramala Sitharaman speaking during the ongoing Parliament's Budget Session in the Lok Sabha, Saturday, February 13. (Photo Credit: Twitter/@ANI)
- Nirmala Sitharaman said that the Union Budget 2021-22 has "set the pace for India to become aatmanirbhar"
- She said the reforms in the Budget will pave the way for India to become one of the top economies in the world
- she said benefits worth Rs 1.15 lakh crore has been transferred to bank accounts of 10.75 crore farmers under the PM-KISAN scheme
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said that the Aero India 21 will display the vast potential of India. (Photo credit: PTI Photo/Shailendra Bhojak)(PTI02_03_2021_000146B)
- 'It promises to be the World's First Ever Hybrid Aero and Defence exhibition,' Rajnath Singh said
- DRDO to showcase (AEW&C) system, LCA Tejas and LCA Navy
- Participants are required to carry negative RT-PCR report for COVID-19 test
Following PM Narendra Modi's address announcing India's COVID-19 recovery package, there was a sharp increase in the usage of the term 'aatmanirbharta.' (Photo Credit: PTI)