New Delhi, Jun 24 (PTI) Union Minister of State for Health Ashwini Kumar Choubey and his wife Neeta Choubey were administered the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine at AIIMS, New Delhi on Thursday.
Rishikesh, Jun 24 (PTI) The All India Institute of Medical Sciences here is imparting special training to its nursing staff and creating a separate 100-bed Covid ward for children in view of the ...
- The third COVID wave is "inevitable", AIIMS chief Dr Randeep Guleria said
- The wave is likely to hit India in the next 6-8 weeks: AIIMS
- Here is how Indians can stop another wave of COVID
Jaipur, Jun 19 (PTI) Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Saturday said the Centre should make a provision of life imprisonment for those involved in manufacturing or administration of fake ...
- The third wave of coronavirus is "inevitable", AIIMS chief Dr Randeep Guleria said
- The AIIMS chief said that India's main challenge is to vaccinate the entire population
- "As we have started unlocking, there is again a lack of COVID-appropriate behaviour," he said
- Telangana decided to fully lift the COVID-19 lockdown in the state on Saturday
- Many residents are concerned about the third wave of COVID-19
- AIIMS chief Dr Randeep Guleria has said that a third COVID wave in India is "inevitable"
Ahmedabad, Jun 19 (PTI) Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Saturday condoled the death of Department of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) Secretary and Gujarat IAS officer ...
New Delhi, Jun 19 (PTI) Secretary in the Department of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) Guruprasad Mohapatra died of COVID-19 related complications on Saturday.
- The third wave of COVID-19 is very unlikely to impact children disproportionately, a study said
- The study was conducted by AIIMS Delhi as a part of a larger seroepidemiological research
- This comes as concerns have been raised about the possibility of a third wave in India
New Delhi, June 18 (PTI) The Supreme Court Friday refused to direct the medical universities to cancel or postpone the final year Post Graduate exams on the ground that the examinee-doctors ...