- Ryan Fischer was reportedly shot at three times in the chest
- Police found him conscious but hardly breathing
- He was taken to hospital in a “grave” condition
- Neil Waters video has been viewed more than 250k times
- Waters has submitted the evidence to Biologist Nick Mooney for verification
- The enthusiast founded Thylacine Awareness Group of Australia (TAGOA) in 2014
- The genomes exceed the oldest sequenced DNA of a horse dating 780,000 to 560,000 years ago
- The mammoths were originally discovered in the 1970s in Siberia
- The youngest of the trio is one of the earliest woolly mammoths yet found
- 83-year-old Bill Dorris, an unmarried, successful businessman was Lulu's owner
- He died last year and left $5 million for Lulu's care
- Dorris' friend Martha Burton has been given the responsibility to take care of her
- People hope that those buried when floods destroyed the Alaknanda river system will be rescued – alive
- Of the more than 200 missing, the bodies of 38 people have been recovered
- On Sunday morning, 5 bodies were recovered, two from Raini village in Chamoli district
Amazon Daily Quiz(February 15, 2021): Inji, a 61-year-old female Sumatran who recently passed away at Oregon zoo, was the world’s oldest what?
Amazon Daily Quiz (February 13, 2021): They are fed by their parents carrying fish in their bills, what are the babies of the bird called?
- The ultra-compact chameleon is tiny enough to perch comfortably on a fingertip
- It has the same proportions and world-weary expression as its larger cousins around the world
- Islands connected long ago to neighbouring continents are known for miniaturised versions of animals
Amazon Daily Quiz (February 4, 2021): ‘Zazu’ in the ‘Lion King’ was this bird. What is it called?