- The bill would reduce the famed infectious disease expert's government salary to zero
- The bill is not expected to receive a floor vote in the Democratically-controlled House
- Fauci had become a trusted figure in the government's COVID-19 response
- "The ideal interval between doses for mRNA vaccines is three weeks for the Pfizer and four for the Moderna": Fauci
- "The problem with extending intervals is that you become vulnerable to variants": Anthony Fauci
- India has extended gap between two doses of Covishield (Astrazeneca) vaccine from six-eight weeks to 12-16 weeks
- Joe Biden and Dr Anthony Fauci have warned that the Delta variant of the novel coronavirus is highly infectious
- It is spreading rapidly among young people between 12 and 20 years old
- "If you’re young and haven’t gotten your shot yet, it really is time," Joe Biden said
Washington, Jun 9 (PTI) US President Joe Biden and his Chief Advisor Dr Anthony Fauci have warned that the Delta variant of the novel coronavirus is highly infectious, which is now the dominant ...
Montreal (Canada), Jun 7 (The Conversation) Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been various hypotheses to explain the origin of SARS-CoV-2.
- Donald Trump described the United States as "being destroyed before our very own eyes"
- The survival of America depends upon our ability to elect Republicans at every level, he said
- Trump addressed a sold-out crowd of 1,250 for his first major speech since February
- Chinese virologist Dr Li-Meng Yan suggested the virus had leaked from one of the Wuhan labs
- Dr Yan said that Fauci's emails contain "a lot of useful information"
- However, Fauci said he doesn't remember what's in the redacted emails
- An expert from the US asked China to share the medical records of the nine patients from Wuhan
- He believes the records could provide clues to understand if COVID-19 first emerged due to a lab leak
- Chinese officials and scientists strongly rejected the speculations of the hypothesis
Washington, Jun 4 (PTI) America’s top infectious disease specialist Dr Anthony Fauci on Thursday said his country is eager to involve Indian investigators in global clinical trials to evaluate ...