Kolkata, May 3 (PTI) Social media is abuzz with comments, photographs and videos relating to political violence taking place in West Bengal after the results of the assembly polls were out, and ...
Kolkata, May 2 (PTI) BJP national general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya on Sunday credited Mamata Banerjee for the TMC's astounding performance in Bengal elections, and said his party would ...
- The BJP had handpicked 4 MPs to contest Assembly elections in West Bengal
- Of these, three were Lok Sabha MP and one from Rajya Sabha
- Babul Supriyo, former MP from Asansol, is contesting from Tollygunge
Kolkata, Apr 26 (PTI) BJP candidate Parno Mittra on Monday said she has tested positive for COVID-19.
- A total of 11,581,022 voters will decide the fate of 373 candidates in the fourth phase
- Saturday's polling will decide the electoral fates of Union Minister Babul Supriyo
- At least 789 companies of the central armed police force (CAPF) have been deployed by the EC
- Babul Supriyo is one of the high-profile contestants of phase 4 of West Bengal assembly elections 2021
- Supriyo is a two-time Lok Sabha member from Asansol
- The actor-turned-politician has handsomely won two LS elections since joining the BJP in 2014
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged people to vote in "record numbers"
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee asked voters to "exercise their democratic right"
- A total of 44 assembly constituencies went to polls in the fourth phase of West Bengal elections
Kolkata, Apr 10 (PTI) Polling began at 7 am on Saturday for 44 seats in the fourth phase of the West Bengal assembly elections amid tight security, officials said.
- The fourth phase of the West Bengal polls is scheduled for Saturday
- Babul Supriyo will contest against Tollygunj's sitting MLA Arup Biswas
- TMC's secretary general Partha Chatterjee will also contest in the fourth phase
By Supratik Sengupta Kolkata, Apr 8 (PTI) The high profile Tollygunge seat, considered a hub of the Bengali film industry, is all set for a clash of titans as Union minister Babul ...