- The 10 cases were reported at the the SJR Watermark Apartments from February 15 to 22
- Six contagious blocks of the apartment complex have been declared as containment zones
- Earlier, an apartment in Bengaluru became a COVID hotspot after 103 people were found infected
Ramkrishna has shared his last two wishes in his suicide note written in Kannada, which says that he has been a huge fan of 'KGF' actor Yash and the politician Siddaramaiah, who wanted them at his funeral.
103 building residents, 40 college students test COVID-19 positive in two probable Bengaluru hotspots
- Approximately 45 people attended the party on February 6
- On Tuesday, the number of total infections rose to 103
- Bengaluru at large saw a spike in COVID-19 infections, giving rise to 306 fresh cases on Tuesday
- Two Anniversary parties were held on February 6 and 7 in Bengaluru Apartment
- A total of 399 houses were surveyed and 1,190 people were tested
- Majority of the residents who tested positive are younger than 50 and are asymptomatic
- Disha Ravi was arrested from Bengaluru on February 13 for allegedly spreading 'toolkit'
- A few weeks back, Greta Thunberg had also shared a similar toolkit but deleted her tweet later
- Delhi Police had filed an FIR against the creators of the controversial toolkit
Bengaluru is known as the Silicon valley of India.