- India will face New Zealand in the final of the World Test Championship
- West Indies chased 395 runs to defeat Bangladesh at Chattogram
- Ben Stokes and Jack Leach stitched a 76-run stand to beat Australia at Headingly
- England will field an attack missing injured World Cup winners Ben Stokes and Jofra Archer
- They've also been reluctant to deploy James Anderson and Stuart Broad
- New Zealand expect Trent Boult to miss the two-match series against England
New Delhi, May 9 (PTI) Batting great Rahul Dravid reckons India will prevail over England 3-2 in this summer's away Test series and calls it the visitors' "best chance" to win in the UK since 2007.
- Chepauk, till now, has seen only two 170+ scores from teams batting first in IPL 2021
- Ben Stokes had his IPL stint cut short this year due to a finger injury
- He noted that a score in the range of 160-170 is important for a good T20 match
London, Apr 24 (PTI) England all-rounder Ben Stokes has criticised the slow track of Chennai's Chepauk Stadium and hoped that teams competing in the IPL do not end up regularly scraping to low ...
- Ben Stokes fractured his left index finger in the Rajasthan Royals' IPL 2021 opener against the Punjab Kings
- Stokes looks set to miss England's two Tests against New Zealand in June
- He has been ruled out of the remainder of the IPL season
London, Apr 16 (PTI) England all-rounder Ben Stokes will be out of action for "up to 12 weeks" as his fractured left index finger will require surgery that will take place in Leeds on Monday.
Mumbai, Apr 15 (PTI) Rajasthan Royals captain Sanju Samson won the toss and opted to bowl in their IPL match against Delhi Capitals here on Thursday.