- The athletes were received by Haryana Sports Minister Sandeep Singh
- Amid thunderous applause, all the athletes were escorted out of the airport
- India returned with 19 medals, including five gold, eight silver and six bronze
- In the 2016 Rio Paralympics, India had won 4 medals
- India ended Tokyo Paralympics with 19 medals
- Bhavina Patel won India's first medal at the Paralympic Games
- India has surpassed its best-ever performance at the Paralympics with 7 medals so far
- India had won 4 medals at the 2016 Rio and the 1984 New York/Mandeville Paralympics
- Avani Lekhara and Sumit Anthil have won gold medals in shooting and javelin throw events respectively
- Bhavinaben Pate' secured a silver in table tennis on Sunday
- Nishad Kumar won a silver medal in the men's high jump T47 event
- Day 6 will see nine Indian athletes competing
Chennai, Aug 29 (PTI) Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M K Stalin and other leaders on Sunday congratulated para table tennis player Bhavinaben Patel for winning a silver medal at the ...
Mumbai, Aug 29 (PTI) Film personalities including Taapsee Pannu, Anil Kapoor and Sai Dharam Tej on Sunday congratulated victorious Paralympians Bhavina Patel, Nishad Kumar and Vinod Kumar, who ...
- Bhavina said she has always drawn inspiration from legendary Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar
- "I have always been inspired by Sachin Tendulkar. I want to see him with my own eyes," she said
- Bhavina secured India’s first-ever Paralympic medal in table tennis
Kolkata, Aug 29 (PTI) West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Sunday congratulated table tennis player Bhavinaben Hasmukhbhai Patel for winning a silver medal in Tokyo Paralympics.
Ahmedabad, Aug 29 (PTI) The Gujarat government on Sunday announced a Rs 3 crore reward for paddler Bhavina Patel for her historic silver medal win at the Tokyo Paralympic Games.