- Bhutan launched its COVID-19 vaccination drive on March 27
- 470,000 people out of 770,000 in total have received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Bhutan has vaccinated its people with AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine donated by India
Thimphu/Kathmandu, Apr 5 (PTI) Strong tremors were felt in Bhutan, Nepal and Bangladesh after an earthquake measuring 5.4 magnitude struck the South Asia region on Monday night.
- The first No Smoking Day was celebrated on Ash Wednesday in 1984 in the United Kingdom
- The main aim of the day is to spread awareness about the harmful affects of smoking
- Most countries in the world have the minimum purchase age set at 18
- India has planned to send COVID-19 vaccines to Bhutan, Maldives, Bangladesh, Nepal, Myanmar and Seychelles
- The supplies to Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and Mauritius will commence after necessary clearances
- India is one of the world's biggest drugmakers
- The person who died of COVID-19 suffered from chronic liver disease
- Since early December the number of cases in Bhutan have grown from about 400 to 770
- Thimphu has cut all foreign contact since 10 months
Amazon Daily Quiz (23rd December, 2020)- The controversial Pangda village is a new village built by China near the border of which country?
- The two ambassadors recognized the growing engagements between Bhutan and Israel
- They reiterated the shared desire of the two countries to further strengthen bilateral cooperation
- Following the ceremony the Foreign Ministers of the two countriessent mutual congratulations
Amazon Daily Quiz (9th December,2020)- The RuPay card was recently launched in which neighbouring country?