Bengaluru, Apr 20 (PTI) Karnataka Health Minister K Sudhakar on Tuesday said Bengaluru has emerged as an epicentre of coronavirus cases in Karnataka and there was a need to work on a war footing.
- Bookanakere Siddalingappa Yediyurappa is a 78 year old politician and serves as the 19th Chief Minister of the state of Karnataka
- He is the only person to become the Chief Minister of Karnataka for the 4th time
- Yediyurappa became the Chief Minister of Karnataka for the first time on November 12, 2007, leading the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to their first victory in southern India
- Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa was earlier hospitalised on August 2, 2020, after he tested positive
- He tested positive for the second time on Friday and was shifted to a private hospital for treatment
- "Upon having mild fever, today I got tested for Covid-19 and my report has come out positive," he said
New Delhi, Apr 14 (PTI) Here are the latest updates on the coronavirus crisis in India and other parts of the world on Wednesday.
Belagavi(KTK), Apr 10 (PTI) Kodihalli Chandrashekar, who is leading the ongoing Karnataka state owned transport employees' strike, has been detained in this district headquarters town, sources said.
Belagavi (K'taka), Apr 9 (PTI) BJP National General Secretary Arun Singh on Friday said the party has 'zero faith' in its senior legislator and former union minister Basangouda Patil Yatnal ...
- Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa said that a night curfew will be imposed in Bengaluru
- The Karnataka CM, however, said that essential services will be exempted from the curfew
- This decision comes in the wake of the ever-rising COVID-19 cases pan India
- Supreme Court on Monday stayed proceedings against CM BS Yediyurappa in a corruption case
- A bench headed by Chief Justice S A Bobde issued the notice and stayed proceedings against him
- The accusation was that the CM illegally de-notified 20 acres of land acquisition to give undue favours to private parties in 2012
New Delhi, Apr 5 (PTI) The Supreme Court Monday stayed the Karnataka High Court order which directed a trial court to proceed against Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa in a corruption ...
Mangaluru, Apr 2 (PTI) The complaint by Minister K S Eshwarappa against Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa allegedly interfering in the affairs of his department will be resolved within two days, ...