The dating apps have tied up with the UK government to boost vaccination. (Photo credit: Unsplash)
- Dating apps launched a campaign encouraging British users to post "I got my shot" on their profiles
- The partnership includes apps like Tinder, Bumble and Hinge
- 27 million people in the UK have received both vaccine doses
Launches first-of-a-kind safety guide to equip and empower women in India to recognise, prevent and combat digital abuse 83% of women in India experience online harassment of some kind, 1 in 3 ...
The Bumble dating app was launched in 2014 by Whitney Wolfe Herd. (Photo credit: AFP)
- On the dating app Bumble, women make the first move
- The company is currently being valued at $13 billion.
- Bumble offered 50 million shares at a price of $43 each
.New York, NY, USA
Whitney Wolfe Herd, 31, made her dating company public, becoming the world’s youngest female CEO to do so. (Photo credit: Twitter/@WhitWolfeHerd)
- Wolfe Herd's enterprise was built upon a market which was essentially in-demand but underserved of her product
- The application turned traditional dating norms upside down by letting women make the first move
- In all of 2020, two other female-led companies became public in US apart from Bumble, among a total of 559 companies
.Austin, TX, USA
At 31, Whitney White Wolfe became the youngest CEO to take an American company public. (Photo Credit: Instagram/bumble)