- Scientists believe that the migration pattern of bowhead whales in Canada has changed
- This behaviour could be driven by the effects of climate change
- A complete ecosystem shift is underway and there will be winners and losers, a scientist said
Washington, Apr 21 (PTI) The United States is deeply focused on expanding global vaccination, manufacturing, and delivery -- all of which will be critical to ending the COVID-19 pandemic, the ...
- This marks the government's first full fiscal plan in two years
- Rent, wage subsidies, and emergency aid to be extended till September
- Can$17.6 billion earmarked to support companies in cutting carbon emissions
- Israel has already granted approval to nasal spray at $30
- The nasal spray could be used as a filler during innoculation drives
- Clinical trials in Canada and UK showed positive results
- The two-day Earth Day summit will begin on Thursday
- This will be the first big event on environment in US President Joe Biden's term
- Canada has pledged to cut its CO2 emission by 30% below 2005 levels by 2030
- Canada has still recommended AstraZeneca's vaccine for use
- The vaccine, which resulted in blood clotting in a patient, was supplied by the Serum Institute of India
- Canada reported its first case of blood clotting on Tuesday
Phagwara, Apr 16 (PTI) The National Education Policy is based on equity, quality and accessibility and is aimed at making India a global knowledge superpower, Union Education Minister ...
New Delhi, Apr 16 (PTI) There is consistent, strong evidence to prove that the SARS-CoV-2 virus, behind the COVID-19 pandemic, is predominantly transmitted through the air, according to a new ...
- The parliament shocked at the sight of their naked colleague
- DeBellefeuille criticizing the situation as a disrespect to the dress code
- Canadian PM Trudeau present at the House chambers during the Zoom session
Washington, Apr 15 (PTI) Google on Thursday pledged funds for 250,000 COVID-19 vaccinations and technical assistance towards vaccine delivery in low- and middle-income countries amidst a surge ...