- Chennai Super Kings skipper MS Dhoni has said that he will be waiting till all his teammates return
- IPL was suspended indefinitely on Tuesday
- CSK bowling boach L Balaji and batting coach Michael Hussey have tested COVID-19 positive
New Delhi, May 6 (PTI) The Australians flew off to Maldives, the South Africans headed home and the ones from New Zealand waited to be sent back on Friday as the suspended IPL's foreign ...
- BCCI vice president Rajeev Shukla said that IPL 2021 will be suspended
- Players and support staff across different teams tested positive for COVID in the past two days
- The future of the tournament hangs in balance as more players are being tested for the virus
New Delhi, May 4 (PTI) The Indian Premier League was on Tuesday suspended indefinitely after multiple COVID-19 cases were reported in its bio-bubble.
New Delhi, May 4 (PTI) Sunrisers Hyderabad's wicketkeeper-batsman Wriddhiman Saha has tested positive for COVID-19 and it is unlikely that his team's IPL game against Mumbai Indians here this ...
- The CSK vs RR game scheduled to be played in Delhi on Wednesday may be cancelled
- There is talk of the matches being shifted to Mumbai
- But rescheduling a tight IPL programme amid the pandemic is a nightmare
Has Wednesday's IPL match between Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals been cancelled? Read on to know more.
- CSK has been forced into hard quarantine after bowling coach L Balaji tested positive for COVID-19
- This is the second IPL match to be rescheduled
- Monday's KKR vs RCB game was postponed after 2 Kolkata players tested positive for COVID-19
New Delhi, May 4 (PTI) The BCCI will reschedule Wednesday's IPL match between Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals here as CSK has been forced into hard quarantine after bowling coach L ...