- Delhi High Court in Tuesday's hearing slams Centre over oxygen shortage in Delhi
- "Why wait till April 22?" comments HC on banning the use of oxygen in industries.
- HC rings alarm over oxygen shortage says country heading towards bigger disaster if not fixed soon
- Delhi High Court on Tuesday expressed displeasure over the "huge wastage" of COVID-19 vaccines
- 44 lakh out of 10 crore doses were wasted from January 16 till April 11
- "Whomsoever you can vaccinate, please vaccinate," the court told the Centre
- Delhi's healthcare infrastructure has been battered by an aggressive COVID wave
- The court's order came on the day a 6-day lockdown was imposed on the city
- Delhi on Sunday recorded 25,462 new COVID-19 cases and a positivity rate of nearly 30%.
Plea in HC to release prisoners on interim bail to decongest jails due to spike in COVID-19 cases in Delhi
New Delhi, Apr 19 (PTI) A PIL was filed in the Delhi High Court on Monday seeking direction to release prisoners on interim bail or parole to decongest jails here in the wake of surge in ...
- Tablighi Jamaat welcomed Delhi High Court order to permit 50 people to offer namaz
- Tablighi Jamaat spokesman Jishan Ali said they will follow all coronavirus-related guidelines
- 50 people are allowed five times a day to offer namaz at Nizamuddin Markaz
- The Delhi High Court has allowed 50 people to offer namaz 5 times a day during Ramzan
- Only the first floor of the mosque can be used for offering prayers
- The court's order will be subject to any DDMA notification in view of the increasing number of virus cases in the city
New Delhi, Apr 13 (PTI) The Delhi High Court on Tuesday asked the prison authority whether the number of 'mulaqats' of prisoners with their family and lawyers can be increased to four per month ...
- Varun Hiremath, who is a Mumbai-based journalist, has been accused of rape
- Delhi High Court had sought responses from the Delhi Police and the complainant regarding Hiremath's bail plea
- The matter will be next heard on April 16
New Delhi, Apr 8 (PTI) A Delhi High Court judge on Thursday recused herself from hearing separate pleas filed by Facebook and WhatsApp to challenge a Competition Commission of India (CCI) order ...