Bhubaneswar, Sep 12 (PTI) The city-based Institute of Life Science (ILS) said about 20 per cent of the fully vaccinated people in Odisha have failed to develop antibodies against ...
- Delta variant continues to be an alarming version of the coronavirus
- Lambda variant cases are falling globally
- Mu variant is being monitored by WHO and the US
- Activation of "crisis standards of care" announced.
- The move allows hospitals to allot scarce resources
- State's confirmed coronavirus cases surged in recent weeks
- COVID variant C.1.2, first detected in south Africa, is more transmissable and mutates faster
- It has evolved from the C.1 lineage and is a highly mutated form of the Wuhan virus
- Its parent lineage was responsible for the first deadly wave in South Africa.
- A National Institute of Disaster Management report says no biological evidence to suggest a greater impact on children
- Lack of vaccination among children should be a 'cause of worry if not panic'
- However, solid peer-reviewed clinical data must be considered before vaccinating children
New Delhi, Aug 20 (PTI) Breakthrough infections of coronavirus cases comprise a very high proportion of the Delta variant, the INSACOG, a genome sequencing government consortium of ...
- The 63-year old, who died of Delta plus variant, was fully vaccinated with the Covishield vaccine
- The Delta Plus victim was tested positive for the virus on July 21
- She had various underlying health issues, including a serious lungs condition
Hyderabad, Aug 2 (PTI) Bharat Biotech's COVID-19 vaccine Covaxin (BBV152) is effective against Delta Plus (AY.1) variant of the coronavirus, according to a study by the Indian Council of ...
Hyderabad, Aug 2 (PTI) Bharat Biotech's COVID-19 vaccine Covaxin (BBV152) is effective against Delta Plus (AY.1) variant of the coronavirus, according to a study published in biorxivby the ...
New Delhi, Jul 9 (PTI) Delhi Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal on Friday directed officials to remain vigilant in view of cases of new coronavirus variants including 'Delta-Plus' surfacing in ...