Demi Lovato said that she suffered from a heart attack, talking about her overdose case. (Picture Credits : Twitter/ @ddlovato)
- Demi Lovato said that she got three strokes and her doctors said that she just had 5-10 minutes
- She added that the attack left her with brain damage which has sharp effects
- Lovato has shared her experience in a YouTube docuseries which will release on March 23
Demi Lovato performed at 'Celebrating America.' (Photo Credit: Instagram/@ddlovato)
- Demi Lovato sang a rendition of Bill Withers’ "Lovely Day"
- President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden watched the performance from the White House
- Artists such as Jennifer Lopez, Bruce Springsteen and John Legend performed, as well
.Washington D.C., DC, USA
Singer Bruce Springsteen performed at the 'Celebrating America' event in Washington DC on Wednesday. (Photo Credit: Twitter/@springsteen)
- 'Celebrating America' event was held following US President Joe Biden's inauguration
- Bruce Springsteen played "Land of Hope and Dreams"
- Katy Perry closed out the evening with her smash 'Firework'
Demi Lovato criticised and condemned the attack on US Capitol (Picture Credits : Twitter @ddlovato)
- Demi Lovato has been active on political matters and has regularly voiced her opinions on social media
- She said she is working on something special after the "assault on democracy"
- Her followers have showed love and support on her social media posts
The Ellen DeGeneres Show was named best daytime talk show despite recent controversy (Photo credit: Twitter/ The Ellen DeGeneres Show)
- The show was aired live on Sunday night
- Demi Lovato hosted the show surrounded by video screens of people watching at home
- Jennifer Lopez, Tyler Perry, and Tracee Ellis Ross were honored too
Demi Lovato made it clear that she can use her voice for more than just singing. (Photo Credit: Instagram/ Demi Lovato)