Masks have been a point of contention as US schools reopen amid rising numbers of coronavirus cases. (Photo Credit: Representative Image/Unsplash)
- Banning mask mandates in schools have been linked to discrimination
- The probe is being led by US Education Department
- South Carolina, Utah and Iowa are some of the states under investigation
New Delhi, Aug 26 (PTI) The Delhi High Court Thursday asked two minor siblings, who lost the bread-earner father to COVID-19 last year, to approach their school for any concession or exemption ...
The move marks the start of a broader overhaul of a program that has been criticised. (Photo Credit: AP/PTI)
- Education Department erase student debt for 323,000 Americans
- The move will wipe out more than $5.8 billion in debt
- Borrowers will be contacted after their relief request has been granted
.Washington D.C., DC, USA
(Representative Image: Unsplash)
- Biden administration extended student loan payment pause till January 31
- The Department of Education said in a statement this extension would be the "final"
- The federal student loan payment moratorium began in March 2020
President Joe Biden has extended the pause for the second time in his tenure. (Photo Credit: AFP Photo)