- IPL 2021 will begin on Friday
- Prithvi Shaw scored 827 runs in eight matches in the Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Devdutt Padikkal scored 737 runs in seven games at an average of 147.4
- RCB have yet to win their maiden IPL trophy
- They have reached three finals
- Virat Kohli is the highest run-scorer in IPL history
- Royal Challengers Bangalore's Daniel Sams joined the list on Wednesday
- His teammate Devdutt Paddikal tested positive for coronavirus on March 22
- Delhi Capitals all-rounder Axar Patel is set to miss the team's IPL-opener on April 10
Mumbai, Apr 6 (PTI) Former India wicketkeeper and Mumbai Indians' talent scout Kiran More has tested positive for COVID-19, the IPL franchise said on Tuesday.
New Delhi, Apr 4 (PTI) Royal Challengers Bangalore's young batsman Devdutt Padikkal is quarantining at his home since returning positive for COVID-19 during a test conducted on March 22, his ...