- Mohammed Yusuf Khan, also known as Dilip Kumar, is an Indian actor
- He is called the “first Khan’ in the Indian cinema
- He was married to Saira Banu and Asma Sahiba
- Actor Dilip Kumar was discharged from a hospital in Mumbai on Friday
- He was hospitalised due to episodes of breathlessness
- The actor was diagnosed with bilateral pleural effusion
Mumbai, Jun 9 (PTI) Screen icon Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to a hospital here following complaints of breathlessness, on Wednesday underwent a successful pleural aspiration procedure, ...
- Dilip Kumar, 98, was taken to the Khar-based Hinduja Hospital on Sunday
- He was admitted to the hospital after experiencing breathlessness
- The actor was admitted to the same hospital last month for a regular health check-up
- Dilip Kumar diagnosed with Bilateral pleural effusion
- He was hospitalized last month as well
- He has been put on oxygen support and his condition is stable
Mumbai, Jun 6 (PTI) Legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who was admitted to a hospital here on Sunday after experiencing episodes of breathlessness, is stable and is expected to be discharged in a few days.