.Canberra ACT, Australia
Australian PM Scott Morrison. (Photo Credit: Twitter/@ScottMorrisonMP)
- The decision has been taken to "to defend Australia's winemakers"
- PM Scott Morrison has warned China against "economic coercion"
- Australia has been promised support by United States and France
Apple daily has been declared a threat to national security by China. (Photo Credit: Representational/Unsplash)
- Hong Kong's Apple Daily newspaper has evolved into the city's most popular tabloid
- Caustic criticism of Beijing has been part of the paper's DNA from the beginning
- It has now been declared a threat to national security and its future is deeply uncertain
Russian President Vladimir Putin, left, and U.S President Joe Biden shake hands during their meeting in Geneva. (Photo Credit: AP/PTI)
- The meeting lasted for more than three hours
- Biden warned the Kremlin against any cyberattacks
- Putin claimed that the largest number of cyberattacks are carried out from US
US President Joe Biden spoke after meeting Russian leader Vladimir Putin. (Photo Credit: AFP)
- Biden described the meeting as "good, positive"
- The US President declared his visit as a successful one
- Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke before Biden in a separate presser
US President Joe Biden (left) and Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet for the first time on Wednesday. (Photo credit: AFP)
- Joe Biden in the past had called Vladimir Putin a "killer"
- The two leaders will meet in Geneva today
- Issues related to Ukraine, Alexei Navalny are expected to be discussed in the meeting
Former US President Donald Trump (left), Russian President Vladimir Putin. (Photo Credit: AFP File)
- Trump has been known to be lenient towards Russia throughout his time in office
- Trump and Putin met multiple times in bilateral meets
- Trump said he is likely to believe Putin over the FBI
The meeting between US President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin will take place in Geneva on June 16. (Photo credit: AFP)
- White House officials have pushed for not having a joint address
- Kremlin advocated for a briefing while negotiations were ongoing
- The meeting is expected to last more than five hours
.Washington D.C., DC, USA
Queen Elizabeth threw a reception for the heads of government of the Group of Seven richest nations. (Photo Credit: Twitter/@G7)
- Queen Elizabeth threw a reception for the G7 leaders
- The queen joked if they should look like they're enjoying themselves during a photocall
- It was the monarch's first meeting with Biden as President of the United States
Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Joe Biden will discuss a range of issues to restore stability between the countries. (Photo credit: AP/PTI)
- Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin are set to hold their first summit in Geneva on Wednesday
- In an interview with a US media house, Putin described Biden as a “career man”
- The US President had earlier called his US counterpart a "killer"
Leaders from all G7 member countries on the day of the summit. (Photo Credit: Twitter/@POTUS)