Delhi, May 9 (PTI) The ongoing lockdown in Delhi was on Sunday extended up to May 17 morning with Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announcing stricter measures like suspension of Metro train ...
- Metro services during peak hours, from 8-10 am and from 5-7 pm, will be available with a headway of 30 minutes
- During the rest of the day, the trains will run at a frequency of 60 minutes
- Services can only be availed by those exempted from the restrictions upon production of valid ID cards
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation made changes to its schedule for the weekend
- Officials said that metro services can be availed at an interval of every 15 minutes
- The number of train trips will be reduced because of the drop in the number of passengers
New Delhi, Apr 6 (PTI) The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Tuesday advised commuters, who do not fall under essential category, to complete their journey before 10 pm when the night ...
- Verifications of IDs will be done by DMRC/CISF for essential category passengers
- The government on Tuesday also imposed a night curfew in Delhi from 10 pm to 5 am
- Environment minister Gopal Rai said that night curfew would help in containing COVID cases
New Delhi, Mar 31 (PTI) Delhi Metro smart cards can now be recharged through Amazon Pay as well with the rapid transport network launching the facility on Wednesday to make top-up more ...