- Blinken met with both Israeli and Palestinian leaders during the two days of talks
- "We see the ceasefire not as an end, but as a beginning of something to build on", said Blinken
- 11 day Israel-Gaza violence was halted due to the ceasefire
Washington, May 25 (PTI) US President Joe Biden has spoken with his Egyptian counterpart Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi and the two leaders discussed the peace process in the Middle East and the urgent ...
- Both presidents discussed "international efforts to rebuild Gaza
- Abdel Fattah al-Sisi pledged $500 million to help reconstruction efforts in Gaza
- They also touched on human rights issues in Egypt
- Israel says the aid should flow through an international mechanism
- Up to 800,000 remain with access to clean water after recent violence
- Egypt and UN have promised humanitarian aid for the Gaza
Washington, May 24 (PTI) US President Joe Biden on Monday asked his top diplomat Antony Blinken to travel to the Middle East to meet Israeli and Palestinian leaders, among other regional ...
- Biden did not take any questions from the reports after his address
- He spoke about a conversation with his Israeli and Egyptian counterparts
- US also offered to replenish Israel's Iron Dome system
New Delhi, 20th May 2021: LawSikho, a leading online law education company organized a three-day online boot camp to help lawyers from developing countries make their career in international IP law.
- Israeli strikes left more than 200 Palestinians dead and hundreds more wounded, health officials said
- Egypt's President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi on Sunday ordered the Rafah crossing between Gaza and Egypt to be opened
- 26 trucks of food and 50 ambulances were sent to Gaza
New Delhi, May 16 (PTI) The Union health ministry on Sunday said 11,058 oxygen concentrators, 13,496 oxygen cylinders, 19 oxygen generation plants and about 5.3 lakh Remdesivir vials received as ...
New Delhi, Apr 29 (PTI) India is looking at getting around 550 oxygen generating plants, 4,000 oxygen concentrators and 10,000 oxygen cylinders from abroad to deal with the coronavirus pandemic, ...