.New York, NY, USA
Elliot Page and Emma Portner separated last summer.(Photo credit: Emma Portner/ Instgram)
- Elliot Page and Emma Portner announced divorce a year after separation
- The couple got married in 2018
- In December 2020, Elliot Page came out as a transgender
Sir Ian McKellen also spoke about the benefits of being honest with your true self. (Photo Credit: Instagram/ @ianmckellen)
- “And now…they’re Elliot. And I’m so happy for Elliot," Sir Ian McKellen said
- Elliot Page came out as transgender in December 2020
- “I want to share with you that I am trans, my pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot,” Page said on social media
Oscar nominated actor Elliot Page thanked fans in an Instagram post on Monday. (Photo credit: Instagram/Elliot Page)
- Elliot Page said their identify as 'Non-Binary'
- Their preferred pronouns will be 'He' and 'They'
- Support from Hollywood actors came pouring in to which Page expressed gratitude
Elliot Page’s dancer wife Emma Portner posted a message of support for the ‘Juno’ actor. (Photo credit: Emma Portner/ Instgram)