.New York, NY, USA
A recent study has showed that working people who regularly goes for walks in greenspaces have higher stress- coping abilities. (Photo Credit: Representational/unsplash)
- Our sleep cycle definitely plays an important role
- The COVID times have disrupted our sleeping style
- It is necessary for adults to get 7-9 hours of sleep
Morning workout improves your mood, focus, and concentration. (Photo Credit: Representational Image/ Unsplash)
- Exercises don't have to be difficult to be successful
- Fitting in some exercise before heading out to work helps you to develop a habit
- To get the most out of your mornings, follow the six stages in this 10-minute fitness regimen
(Photo credit: Pixabay)
- The ultimate goal of an effective workout is to strengthen body muscles and bones
- Free weight exercises involve tools like dumbbells, kettlebell, barbells etc
- Exercises involving heavyweights must be performed under experts' supervision
Exercising at home has plenty of benefits. (Photo credit: Representational/unsplash)
- Work-from-home has decreased the level of physical movement
- Going to the gym is considered expensive by some section of the people
- Use these everyday things that are available at home and get fit
People with even a passing interest in exercise have heard by now of high-intensity interval training. (Photo credit: PTI)
- The study shows that four-second interval workouts affect metabolism and muscles in adults of various ages.
- Athletes interval trained to amp their speed and performance.
- However, the ideal length of the individual intervals remains uncertain.
Diversify(Photo credit: Representative/Alex McCarthy on Unsplash)
- Regular exercise offers numerous health benefits to your mental as well as physical health
- Regular exercise, even in areas with air pollution reduces the risk of death from natural causes.
- The study reinforces the importance of air pollution mitigation
.New Delhi, Delhi, India
Shanaya Kapoor is the daughter of actor Sanjay Kapoor. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@shanayakapoor02)
- Shanaya Kapoor prioritises her gym time over a lot of things people may think are crucial
- Shanaya’s mother Maheep Kapoor also commented on the post, saying, “My, my”
- She is slated to make her Bollywood debut through Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions
Karnataka's civil defence employees perform yoga on International Day of Yoga in Bengaluru. (Photo Credit: PTI)
- During the pandemic, many people find it difficult to exercise at home
- The pandemic has prompted the fitness sector to adapt to the virtual realm
- Failing to exercise might lead to psychological and other health issues
.Seoul, South Korea
Seoul authorities have imposed a speed limit on treadmills.(Photo Credit: Pixabay)
- South Korea is seeing a rise in COVID-19 cases
- To keep the pandemic in check, the government has imposed some restrictions on gym-goers
- The curbs include a speed-limit on treadmills and curbs on gym music with higher tempo than 120 bpm.
Monday blues are real, but trust Bollywood actor Sophie Choudry to beat them. (Photo Credit: Instagram/@sophiechoudry)