New Delhi, Jul 30 (PTI) The Delhi High Court Friday said it will hear on August 27 the appeals of Facebook and WhatsApp against its single-judge order dismissing their pleas against the probe ...
New Delhi, Jul 30 (PTI) The Delhi High Court Friday said it will hear on August 27 the pleas by Facebook and WhatsApp challenging the new IT rules for social media intermediaries, requiring the ...
- The federal agency is the largest employer in the United States
- Federal workers would be required to present verification of vaccination
- They would otherwise be subject to weekly testing, mandatory masking, and several other new rules
- Instagram's default setting for those under 16 will be private when they sign-up
- Instagram is developing a new technology to verify user’s age and to remove underage accounts
- The advertisers will not be able to show their ads to users under 18 or track their activity
- Facebook is looking to build an immersive digital world kown as the 'metaverse'
- The project is seen as central to Facebook's future by CEO Mark Zuckerberg
- Vishal Shah from the Instagram team will head a new Metaverse Product Group
37.8% 10-year-olds have FB accounts, 24.3% Instagram accounts in contravention of rules: NCPCR study
New Delhi, Jul 24 (PTI) About 37.8 per cent children aged 10 years have Facebook accounts, while 24.3 per cent in the same age group are on Instagram, which is seemingly in contravention to the ...
Twitter non-compliant with IT Rules on May 26, named officials as contingent arrangement later: MoS IT
New Delhi, Jul 22 (PTI) Twitter was non-compliant with the IT rules on May 26 when the new regulations came into effect but the microblogging platform has subsequently appointed a chief ...