- Scott Gottlieb said nobody knows the origins of six-foot social distancing
- The CDC had initially recommended 10-foot distance for social distancing, he said
- US tops the list of the worst-affected countries due to COVID-19 pandemic
New Delhi, Sep 20 (PTI) Global pharma major Pfizer and BioNTech SE on Monday said trial results of COVID-19 vaccine showed that it is safe and produced robust neutralizing antibody ...
Thane, Sep 20 (PTI) Gutkha and other banned tobacco items worth Rs 9.31 lakh were seized from a tempo in Bhiwandi in Thane district, leading to the arrest of two persons, an official said ...
- Dr Fauci believes that the United States will witness a million coronavirus deaths
- Joe Biden had said that the US will be going forward with the "third jab strategy"
- According to studies, most vaccinated Americans are in favour of a booster shot
- Chantix is a popular drug to curb smoking habits
- Pfizer recalled all batches of the drug on Thursday
- The drug has excess of carcinogenic nitrosamine above the FDA’s acceptable limit
- The panel recommended emergency use of Pfizer booster doses in elderly people
- Earlier, the panel had rejected a plan to offer booster shots to every Americans
- Members expressed frustration that Pfizer had provided little data
- A US government advisory panel will sit do decide whether to endorse extra doses of Pfizer
- The WHO has strictly objected to booster shots
- The Delta variant has led to a surge in coronavirus infections in the US
Beed, Sep 15 (PTI) The police have arrested two persons for alleged possession of gutka worth Rs 62 lakh in Maharashtra's Beed district on Wednesday, an official said.
- The double-dose shots are working well, say experts including two FDA officials
- The unvaccinated remain major drivers of transmission
- WHO has sought a moratorium on booster shots
Nagpur, Sep13 (PTI) Amid the festival season in Maharashtra, state Food and Drug Administration Minister Rajendra Shingne on Monday said strict action will be taken against those ...