- Forbes has named Rihanna the richest female musician in the world
- Her net worth is estimated to be over $1.7 billion
- The singer-songwriter-turned-entrepreneur launched Fenty Beauty in 2017
NEW DELHI, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital payments company, MOVii announced that it has crossed 1.5 million customer milestone on its digital wallet platform in May 2021. MOVii is ranked ...
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India – Business Wire India Saraswat Bank, India's largest Urban Co-operative Bank, now offers pre-approved Education Loan to help students realize their educational goals ...
- Conor McGregor raked in around $180 million with earnings boosted by commercial ventures
- The Irishman only fought once in 2020, earning around $22 million
- Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi was second on the list with $130 million in earnings
- Zhang Congyuan and his family are the owners of the Huali industrial group
- The company makes shoes for brands such as Nike, Puma, Vans and UGC
- In April, electronic baron Terry had Gou reclaimed his spot as Taiwan's richest in the Forbes billionaire list
Cognizant Named a Top Employer in India by LinkedIn and Forbes Magazine, Launches Humanitarian Effort, Operation C3, in Support of India's Fight Against COVID-19
NEW DELHI, May 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- What is one of the best companies for you to grow your career in India? According to LinkedIn and Forbes: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH).
- She took to Instagram to celebrate her billionaire status declared by Forbes on Tuesday
- She showed off her most valuable asset in bikini photo that she has reportedly insured
- Kim is 2674th on the list of Forbes Billionaires
- Kim Kardashian runs two successful business entities-- KKW Beauty and Skims
- KKW was launched in 2017
- She is best known for her long-running TV show 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'.
Grabyo's cloud video platform will enable Network18 to deliver rapid video content to its social and digital channels NEW DELHI, April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Network18 Group, is one of the ...