.New York, NY, USA
Grammy-winning artist Justin Bieber and musician DaBaby have been announced as the 2021 headliners of Jay-Z‘s Made In America Festival.(Photo Credit-Twitter/@Justinbieber)
- Made In America 2021 will be held from September 4-5 at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- The Philadelphia event is making a return this year after it was cancelled in 2020 due to COVID-19
- Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion and Roddy Ricch will also perform
.Seoul, South Korea
BTS is a popular K-pop band. (Photo credit: AFP)
- BTS is celebrating its eighth anniversary on Sunday
- The celebration will be a two-day virtual mega event, titled “BTS 2021 Muster SOWOOZOO."
- The all-boys K-pop band released its first music video in 2013
.New Delhi, Delhi, India
BTS won the Best Duo/ Group performance in the Billboard Music Awards 2021. (Photo credit: Twitter/@bts_bighit)
- From the release of their song 'Butter' to performing at Billboard, BTS has a lot going on
- Between all this, a fan war erupted after comparisons were made between Ananya Panday and the BTS
- The BTS army trolled the fans of Panday for the comparison
New Delhi, May 23 (PTI) "Let's never lose hope." This is the message from the South Korean music sensation BTS to their fans, known as ARMY, in India as the nation grapples with the second wave ...
Billie Eilish's second album Happier Than Ever will be released on July 30 (Source: Instagram/@britishvogue)
- Billie Eilish was seen on the Vogue cover page in custom Gucci corset
- Eilish is known for her tomboyish aesthetic with baggy clothes
- The singer said, "My thing is that I can do whatever I want"
Taylor Swift released 'Folklore' on July 24, 2020. (Photo Credit: Instagram/ Taylor Swift)
- 'Folklore' was a quarantine surprise for Taylor Swift's fans
- Its top songs include 'Cardigan' and 'Exile'
- Some of the album's tracks were released in collaboration with other musicians
The US Pop singer has won a total of 28 Grammy awards so far. (Photo credit: Twitter/@Beyonce)
- The latest Grammy Beyonce won as for 'Savage Remix' in collaboration with rapper Meghan Thee Stallion
- The singer crossed Alison Krauss on Sunday, becoming the most decorated female act in Grammy history
- Beyonce won under the Best Music Video and Best R&B Performance categories as well
Dua Lipa wore some of the most bedazzled dresses at the Grammys. (Photo credit: Instagram/recordingAcademy)
- Dua Lipa, 25, who was nominated for six Grammys, was both an attendee and a performer at the event.
- Her outfit changes had two things in common: pink and sparkles.
- From the gauzy spaghetti-strap Versace dress to voluminous fuchsia cape, Lipa wore four outfits at the show
She signed her first record deal with Rounder Records signed at an age of 14 and went on to release her debut solo album two years later. (Photo credit: Instagram/Alison Krauss)
- Beyonce Knowles broke Alison Krauss’ record for most wins by a female artist at Grammys
- Krauss has sold more than 12 million records to date
- Her honours include 27 Grammys, nine Country Music Association awards, two Academy of Country Music Awards and others
Noah Cyrus (R) wore a cream gown with a fabric arch that extended above her head. (Photo Credit: Instagram/ recordingacademy)