Happiness has also been linked to better decision-making and improved creativity. (Photo Credit: Unsplash)
- International Day of Happiness is celebrated every year on March 20 across the world
- The aim of celebrating the day is to spread awareness about importance of happiness
- This year's theme for the day is : 'Happiness for all, forever'
A cup of coffee lifts mood and makes you feel better. (Photo Credit: Unsplash)
- International Day of Happiness is celebrated on March 20 annually
- Food is one good option when you are feeling down
- Banana, yoghurt, dark chocolate and coffee are few healthy foods that can boost your mood
The International Day of Happiness was first celebrated on March 20, 2013. (Photo Credit: Unsplash)
- The aim is to spread awareness on the importance of happiness
- The day was founded by Jayme Illien, CEO of the UN New World Order project in 2006
- This year's theme is 'Happiness For All, Forever'
19 March.Helsinki, Finland
Finland is the world's happiest nation for the fourth year in a row. (Representative Image/Unsplash)