- Hardik Pandya had his catch cancelled by the third umpire on Tuesday against Delhi Capitals
- The replay displayed that he was not fully in control of the ball
- Earlier this year, a similar incident had taken place with New Zealand bowler Kyle Jamieson
Chennai, Apr 19 (PTI) All-rounder Hardik Pandya did not bowl in the last three IPL games due to a shoulder niggle that he picked up during the final ODI against England, said Mumbai Indians ...
Chennai, Apr 19 (PTI) The wickets in Chennai are not unplayable but challenging being on slower side, insisted Mumbai Indians head coach Mahela Jayawardene as teams batting first have dominated ...
Chennai, Apr 19 (PTI) A battle royale is in the offing as heavyweights Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals cross swords, looking to outsmart each other in the IPL here on Tuesday.
- Hardik Pandya shared a post in which both Hardik and Krunal along with their wives were seen dancing
- They are currently in Mumbai Indians' bio-secure bubble in Chennai
- Hardik called the four of them as 'The Drew Crew' while Natasa named it as 'The Pandya's Swag'
- Mumbai Indians won against SRH by 13 runs
- Hardik Pandya's brilliant run outs paved the way for MI's victory in the low scoring match
- He took the wickets of SRH skipper David Warner and Abdul Samad
- The BCCI retainer contracts are for a period from October 2020 to September 2021
- The payment is structured in four categories - A+, A, B and C
- Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma and Jasprit Bumrah are included in the A+ category
New Delhi, Apr 15 (PTI) The star trio of India captain Virat Kohli, his white-ball deputy Rohit Sharma and pace spearhead Jasprit Bumrah retained their top bracket BCCI contracts, worth Rs ...